Friday, August 1, 2014

Style Stalking: Elizabeth

Todays style stalk I like to refer to as a beautiful spirit. Elizabeth has a flower child like approach to fashion, she is a free spirit and makes no attempts to be anything but herself.... Her blog dopechixx.BlogSpot.com is a curvy exploration into all things dope from a collegiate perspective.

 
Elizabeth is also a natural after my own heart, her blog has lots of natural hair tips and tricks to satisfy any enthusiasts.
 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in live with fashion?
 
I feel in love with fashion in my high school fashion marketing class. It taught me about my shape, plus size shapes and couture clothing.

 2. What/Who are you fashion inspirations?
 
Honestly,I don't have one source of inspiration. I really just want to authentically look like me. I do see people or styles that make me want to try new things, but nothing is my complete inspiration.
 
3. How would you describe your style?
 
My style is sexy hippie. When I say hippie, I mean an eclectic style of pieces styled in a different way. I think the sexy part comes from my desire to just be as appropriately naked as possible, playing with different lengths and shapes. Lol I hope this makes sense.
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment