Friday, August 22, 2014

Style Stalking: Rotha a.k.a Mercedezs

Todays style stalk feature is a stunning woman known to the social media world as Mercedezs.  Have you ever dreamed of letting that sexy woman that lives inside out? Well Rotha holds nothing back when and quite frankly I wish I could serve this much sexy!

 
There is nothing that accentuates a women's curves better than a bandage dress. This white cut out number will definitely have heads turning.
 

 

 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 I have always been in love with fashion since I was younger. It was a way to express myself. I'm such a shy person that, I fell like what I wear expresses a part of me. 
 
 
 
 
2. Who/What are your style inspirations? 
I love all styles, my style inspirations are so many people. I don't have a certain person. 
3. How would you describe your style?
 My style is versatile, I can wear sporty, casual, classy and so many style. I don't only have one style :) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Being versatile is the name of the game. As much fun as it is to dress up and look all pretty & put together, sometimes you just want to put on something and go (all while still being cute, of course). Mercedezs is such a good example of that, she can be super sexy one minute & the next she is still serving in a pair of Jays......Make sure you follow her on instagram @_mercedezs for more inspiration.
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment