Monday, August 25, 2014

2014 MTV VMA red carpet recap.

As we all know last night the MTV video music awards took to the air ways. Along with them came a red carpet filled with sultry & eye catching looks.

Iggy Azalea

Katy Perry

Nicki Minaj
 
Black & leather must have been the theme of the night!
 
Miley Cyrus

Chanel Iman

Ariana Grande

Solange
 
Jennifer Lopez
 
 
I cannot forget the lady of the hour Beyoncé. Her performance was beyond amazing. I would not call myself the biggest Bey fan, but she turned me into a believer. I thought it was so adorable that Jay & Blue presented her with the Michael Jackson Van Guard award.
 
There were so many amazing looks from the VMA's I just wanted to show you some of my favorites. Visit www.mtv.com to see more from last nights VMA's.
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment