Thursday, August 14, 2014

OOTD: Work doesn't have to be boring....

Recently I started a new job at a law firm and there are a ton of dress code rules. There is no reason that dressing for a professional environment has to be boring. I have always said that style is not something you have to sacrifice just because there are rules. If you are like me the way I dress is self expression and it is very hard to find a happy medium. Unfortunately working in corporate American is something that sometimes can't be avoided.  I am going to show you that you can stull have fun with your style even with a dress code.

 
I decided to take this cute little number and make it office friendly. Forever21 has to be one of my favorite places to shop. You can find just about anything that you are looking for. This look alone would have never made it pass the front desk at the office, but I will show you how you can make this look office friendly.


 

 

 



I love the print on this skirt, to my surprise it did not rise up.
 
 
 
Accessories:
Earrings: Church Bazaar $2.00
Bracelet: Forever21 $6.95
 

 
Necklace: H&M $12.95

 
And just like that, you are ready for the office. All it took was a simple cardigan. It doesn't take much to change any look into an office friendly one. Don't be afraid to let your style stand out, even at the office.
 
Shirt: Forever21+ $12.95
Skirt: Forever21+ $12.95 ( may not be exact)
Shoes: Forever21 $34.95
Cardigan: Jcpenney $19.99
Bag: Jcepenney (gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment