Thursday, August 21, 2014

OOTD: Red Alert!!

Sometimes it is the little things in life that you don't expect that bring you the greatest joy. While sitting at home one day my sister came to visit and with her she brought these beautiful RED shoes. I couldn't wait to style them and I had the perfect pieces that were simple enough to let the shoes stand out. AND STAND OUT THEY DID!


I think that RED is the perfect pop of color for any outfit and I knew it wouldn't take me long to pair these bad boys with something in my closet.
 
 
I recently attended the Gaisie Body Essentials glam night out in Richmond a few weekends back and I picked up this cute tee by shantelligence.com. Lord knows I love a cute tee, because you can dress it up or down and the Curls x Curves tee was the perfect one for me. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it but trust me it was reasonable.
 
 
 
 
 
The look could not have been complete with
out my earrings from handbagsandaccessoriesbypinky.com and my super dope matte lippie by lovemariecosmetics.com in the color Harmony. Make sure that you check both of these sites out.
 
 
Skort: Jcpenney (I didn't know they made these anymore)
Purse: Forever21
Shoes: Gifted
 
Rings: Forever21
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: