Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where I shop for my little ones...

There is nothing more important to me than my family & I will spend every day of my life showing them that. Today I decided to have some fun with the kids. You guys have seen my daughter, but now it is time to introduce you to my son.

 
These are two of the coolest kids I know. If there is something I love doing better than styling myself, it is styling my kids. If you are like me, you live for Old Navy, Gap, Jcpenney & H & M. There are plenty of other stores that I did not mention, but these are a few of my favorites.
 
 
Amaya's outfit:
Shirt: Jcpenney
Pants: Marshalls
Shoes: Burlington
 
I can shop just about any where for my daughter, as you may no it is much easier to shop for girls than it is for boys.
 
 
Noah's Outfit:
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Jcpenney
Shoes: Jcpenney
 
Boys tend to be a little harder than girls because they need better quality items. If your son is anything like mine, he is a true boy & I have to be careful where I shop for him. I can find things at Old Navy, H&M and Jcpenney for him.
 
 
 
 
I love bringing my kids on board for all the fun I have with the blog. I like sharing with you guys my favorite place to shop for my kids. I used to live in the days where Jordans were something that were a must, however reality soon set in. You do not have to spend lots of money for your kids to be cute & stylish.
 
 
As I always say fashion & style should never be taken too seriously. Always remember to have fun!
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment