Thursday, July 31, 2014

OOTD: Featuring my little fashionista

If you are a blogger mommy like myself sometimes it is hard to explain to your loved ones just how time consuming blogging can be. Today I decided to bring my 7 year old fashionista  in the making along for the ride.

 
She knows that mommy is a fashion blogger, but sometimes she doesn't understand why mommy has to go to events, take lots of pictures or be in front of her computer for hours at a time. When I told her she would be on the blog with me today she was beyond excited. She has modeling experience and loves being in front of a camera so she was more than happy to assist in todays blog post.
 
 
 
We had so much fun, we are already a goofy pair so that made the experience even sweeter. I find that involving your kids in some of the things you do gives them a better understanding of what it is that you do. She even helped me with some poses & helped decide which pictures actually made it on the blog.
 
 
Now let's get to the fashion!
 
 
As you guys know I love vintage anything and todays outfit is dripping with vintage flare. I purchased my beautiful top from flyandfierce.com for $24.99. I absolutely adore anything that has color in it, for me you can never feel down if your life is full of color. The made my Bermuda shorts out of a old pair of Levi jeans. ( I bleached them myself) The shoes are from the thrift store for only $4.98 & my clutch is also thrifted $.99.
 
 
 
 
 
Amaya's entire outfit came from Jcpenney, which is one of my favorite places to shop for her they always have some of the cutest things. Not to mention the prices aren't to bad. I can't give you the exact pricing on this look because this was a gift for her birthday.
 
 
 
 
It's safe to assume Amaya enjoyed herself & I think this is just the first of many more appearances to come!
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute! love it!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love. Heading over to check out your blog now.

      Delete