Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OOTD: Cute & Casual

Today I spent the day with my daughter making our rounds to visit family. I decided to keep it cute & casual, whenever you are hanging out with a 6 year old you never know where the day might take you. Like I have said in my previous post, you don't have to have a ton of clothes, you just have to know what to do with the ones you already have. I found this cute cotton stretch bodycon dress that is perfect for just about any occasion at H&M.

 
 
I paired it with this cute vest from JCP, which happens to be one of my favorite pieces. I can rock this piece during any season. When you are shopping make sure that you can see versatility in a piece, if you can't see it being worn multiple ways, you don't need it!
 
 
 
 
 
Sperry's are from Shoe Carnival, which is becoming my new favorite store. I used to sleep on them, but I am awake, they really have some cute shoes! Not to mention they are gold, and you guys know I love me some ALL GOLD ERR THANG!!!!! Bag is from justfab, you can never go wrong with an oversized black bag.
 
 
I wish I could tell you guys where my glasses came from, but I bought them from a vendor while at an event and unfortunately the vendor did not have a website. BUT THEY CUTE THO!!
 
In the coming weeks I plan on showing you guys how to maximize what you already have in your closet. AND please do not be afraid to style & repeat, there is nothing wrong with rocking a fabulous look more than once, who made that stupid rule anyway??
 
Are you styling your closet to it's full potential?
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment