Friday, July 11, 2014

Style Stalking: Sharonda

Todays style stalk beauty is a sassy air force veteran with a whole lot of style. Sharonda knows how to have fun with fashion & she does not take it too seriously. Fashion should be an expression of who you are as a person & Sharonda's style screams fun, daring and bold. Your style should be limitless & should definitely give you a sense of freedom. It is important to stay on trend, but at the same time not allowing the trends to control your own personal style.

 
I love this look. It is cute & casual. You can never go wrong with making red your statement color!
 
 
 
 
 
Fabulous. Do you feel inspired yet? Make sure you follow Sharonda on instagram @I_radiate_beauty
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
  I fell in love with fashion about 4 years ago. I was in the Air Force for 8 years and was always small, once I got out the military I gained about 20 lbs.  I hated the way I looked and it reflected in my appearance. I started wearing baggy clothes to cover my body. I decided to loose the weight, once I did I really got into fashion. 

2. Who/What are your fashion inspirations?
 
 My Mom and my Grandmom would be my fashion inspirations, they both are girly girls! I also love the fashion community on Instagram. Celebrity wise I would have to say Aaliyah, she dressed with a tomboy kind of swag but was still pretty until she matured into a beautiful young woman.

3. How would you describe your style?
 
 I would describe my style as casual dopeness mixed with classy sexiness depending on my mood. I don't feel like you have to be half naked to be sexy. I love to dress down as well as I love to dress up.
 
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment