Monday, March 31, 2014

Style Stalking: Iraida

 I would like to apologize for the delay in posting last weeks style stalked, but I am glad that our feature is worth the wait. Iraida is a fashion blogger who makes no excuses for her rock star glammed up, rocked out look. She takes charge of her fashion journey & apologizes for nothing! She understands her relationship with fashion & that is to be respected.
 Her blog is filled with inspiration & just straight up STYLE diva-iraida.com.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
Fashion has always been a big passion, I have been working 10 years in the fashion world, but since I was a lil girl , I loved fashion!
 
2. What/Who are you fashion inspirations?
I really love Betsy Johnson, she has a crazy style, also Patricia Fields is one of my favo fashion icons. But my most favo is Isris Apfel, she is 90 years old & still fab! I hope to be like her when I get older.
 
3. How would you describe your style? 
My still is a mix glamour/boho & rockchick. It really all depends on my mood.
 

2 comments: