Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday beauty favs: Mascara

I have decided to add a little something extra to the blog. Each and every Monday I will be sharing some of my beauty favs. Like most girls, my favs will change like the wind, but I thought it would be a great idea to bring you guys along for the ride.

First up on my Monday beauty favs is mascara! Now I am not a fan of lashes and that is mostly on account that I have no earthly idea what I am doing, but I am working on that.  So with that being said mascara has become my best friend, because even though I cannot work with lashes right now I still love long & fabulous lashes.

Ok first up Rimmel Lash Accelorator, which by the way is my all time favorite right now. This mascara has been around for years, but in a world of overkill it is possible that you have never tried it.
This bad boy retails at around $5 or $6 at your local target store. Sephora is priced a little higher at $9.99. This is my favorite because it does exactly what I need it to do, it gives great length and fullness without being too heavy. I can honestly say that I have been a Maybelline type a girl for sometime, but it is nice to know that the grass is sometimes greener on the other side. lol
 
Next would have to be Maybelline's Great Lash blackest black in curved & straight.
 

 
These retail at around $4.99 or so they are very inexpensive & they get the job done. I like to use both because it helps me achieve the look I am going for, these are mostly for during the week when I am just going to work & less is best.
 
Last but no least, at the current moment Covergirl's Flamed out is in rotation.
 
This product retails at $5.99 at your local Tartget store & pretty much ranges the same in other retain locations. Covergirl says this product gives maximum volume instantly, bold winged-out lash look & is water resistant. Now what I can say is it is definitely a bold lash, as you can see the applicator is quite big & the product itself can be very thick, so in my personal opinion all you will need is one good coat of this and you will be ready to take over the world.  
 
 

 
 
*Disclaimer* I was not paid to speak on these products. I purchase these products with my own money and simply sharing my opinion.

xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment