Sunday, March 30, 2014

Night on the town: Bar Louie in Hampton, Va.

 It's funny how date nights can expand your palette. If you are anything like me and my hubby-to-be you are always on the hunt for a new place to eat or just a cool hang out spot. We love lounges & good food. It seems to be hard to come across in the Hampton Roads area, come to find out that is because you have to be in the know..lol  I don't know about you, but some of my best ideas come when I least expect it. I thought it would be fun to bring you guys along on the  journey, take the first look so to speak & let you guys know the hottest places to be around town & beyond.
 
How many nights have you wasted time trying to figure out where to go?
 
 
Bar Louie is located in Hampton, Va right in the heart of Towne Center. The atmosphere was bar like, but it wasn't over crowded and the overall feel was grown & sexy The food was good & the drinks were on point, the only thing that could us some fine tuning is wait time. It wasn't completely unbearable to stop me from appreciating their fine dining. Bar Louie is definitely a place I would go and visit again, you can go for a night out with the girls or a date night. Click here to find out if there is a location near you.
 
 
The process.
 
 
Highly recommend trying the Manhattan cocktail!
 
Entry was quite delicious. Voodoo chicken. 
 
Don't always stick to the things that you know, go and explore you never know what you will find. I look forward to bringing you guys other spots around town & beyond. You never know where I will end up! 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment