Thursday, March 6, 2014

Style Stalking: Gina

 This weeks style stalked got me to thinking after I read up about her. She truly built her brand from the bottom and that got me to thinking about all of the other lovely ladies that I have featured on style stalking Fridays. This discovery has broaden my understanding of style. Style is not just the clothes, bags, shoes or accessories you were or how you were them, it is how you carry yourself. The professions that we chose dictate a lot about our style, but it doesn't have to completely overshadow who we are.
 
Gina is the owner of Glamhairus, an onsite beauty service that handles everything from your hair & makeup needs to wardrobe consulting. She understands what it means to feel & look your best, after all she made it her business.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
When wasn't I in love with fashion. I swear it's in my genes. As far back as I can remember the ladies in my family, especially my grandmother, have always super chic and trendy. Even at 91 she still shops at places like Aldo.
2. What or who are some of your fashion inspirations?
Of course Kim Kardashian and Lilly Ghalichi. I'm also inspired by these blogs... Atlantic Pacific, What Courtney Wore, Shea Loves Fashion
3. How would you describe your style?
Honestly it depends on the mood and where I'm going
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment