Sunday, March 9, 2014

Style Stalked: Ehmonie

This weeks style stalked is a fashion & style blogger after my own heart. Chief in editor of www.whatshaute.com understands that for a woman to look her best she must first be equipped with the right tools.  Her site not only keeps you in the know of fashion trends, but its also a place where your fashion challenges are met with determination, sophistication & class. Describing her site as a fashion, beauty & lifestyle destination where you can find help for online shopping & personal style.

Are you up on what's haute???




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 I've been in love with fashion for as long as I can remember! As a child, I would pull looks from my latest issue of Vogue magazine and hang them around my room for fashion inspiration. I'd create my own looks based on magazine editorials or from my favorite celebrity's style. I had all of my prom dresses custom made based on haute couture looks I saw in Vogue. Over the years I've always dabbled in the fashion industry in some way - most recently via my blogs. My love for fashion is something that will never end!

2. What/who is your style inspiration?
 My personal style has been inspired by many people and things. Early on, my mom was my inspiration - I'd always be 'shopping' in her closet! Also, I've always had a strong love for accessories (bags, shoes and statement jewelry) so often my look is created around those. As far as celebrity style, back in high school I LOVED TLC so you'd catch me wearing oversized tees, funky hats, Cross Colors and sneakers. I was a bit of a tomboy. Currently, my celebrity style inspirations are Rihanna, Jenna Lyons and Solange Knowles. I love Rihanna because she's a style chameleon, Jenna for her ability to create cool, menswear-inspired looks and because everything she creates at J.Crew is fashion gold, and Solange for her modern retro style and her ability to mix prints better than anyone else!

3. How would you describe your style?
 My style is eclectic. I love all fashion! One day you could find me in an edgy, 'downtown' look; the next day I could be in a pretty dress and heels; the next day, it could be a preppy look and the next something totally trendy. I've worn some pretty 'adventurous' things in the past so I'd definitely consider myself to be a fashion risk-taker as well.
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment