Friday, April 4, 2014

Style Stalking: G

This weeks style stalked is a fellow fashion blogger. Her blog whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com displays her love for fashion from her outfit of the days, to the savviest ways to stay fly on a budget.
 
Fashion does not have to break the bank, style is what creates a fabulous stylista, not so much how much you spent on your outfit. Myself personally do not know a lot of women that do not have some kind of interest in fashion, if you combine that with a sensible shopping plan any girl can make sure she keeps her closet on trend & fabulous.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1.When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
I’ve been in love with fashion all my life!  I laugh because my Mother tells me as a child when she would put together outfits for me that I didn’t like I’d say “That don’t match.”  LOL!!  So, I guess its’ been an ongoing thing since then. 
 
2.Who/What are your style inspirations?
 
I’m a fan of and inspired by those who create looks in everyday wear with a chic edginess to them.  Some of my FAVORITE fashionistas are Mary J. Blige, Monica, Kelis and Rihanna. 
 
3.How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as Urban Classic with hints of chic edginess.  Being that I am a Financial Professional, I have to maintain a certain standard of professionalism in my attire, however I like to add layers to that classic look by adding bold and edgy elements to my look. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this feature Doll!!! Thank you soooooooo much again!! Your blog is fab!

    7eventh Letter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. It was truly my pleasure. Thank you.

      Delete