Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tracee Ellis Ross in Black-ish

So if you guys don't know you should....... Tracee Ellis Ross is my ultimate icon. I live for her warm and endearing spirit. She represents women so well and we should all hope to be so graceful. As you all should know Tracee Ellis Ross daughter of Diana Ross is due to premiere her new sitcom tonight on ABC at 9:30pm EDT.

 
Along side her co-star Anthony Anderson the sitcom address issues of race, social status & how African Americans remain Black-ish in the light of their successes.

 
Tracee is famously known for her role as Joan Clayton on The CW's hit show Girlfriends, a successful attorney trying to find love & balance while sharing every moment with her "Girlfriends"


 
Since the ending of Girlfriends Tracee has done many amazing things with her time. She has created a community were women can come and connect and learn how to be more comfortable with who they are. I cannot think of a more intriguing woman of our generation. I wish her nothing but success and maybe in this lifetime I will actually get to sit down and have a heart to heart with her. (wishful thinking, but hey can't a girl dream)

 
 
 Who else will be tuning in tonight? I will be discussing my thoughts on my face book fanpage naturalallurememoirs
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment