Friday, September 26, 2014

Style Stalking: Alexis

It's that time again. Style Stalk Fridays, which is starting to become my favorite day of the week. I love to bring you guys new inspiration each and every Friday. This Friday I am stalking and up and coming stylist & online vintage boutique owner Alexis.

 
Alexis uses her eye for vintage to put together amazing looks on her online thriftique. Usually I am after the individuals personal style, but I feel like @bessiemarieloft is a reflection of her style. I am a lover of all things vintage and Alexis definitely has an eye for amazing pieces. She is also an aspiring fashion blogger, you can follow her personal page @callherbella_
 
 

 

 

 

 

1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
 For as long as I can remember, I've been a lover of fashion. With fashion, the possibilities are endless, and rules don't exist. I believe that fashion is the art of making clearance look couture, and thrifted look tailored. You simply create your own lane, and make them come through you. I love it!

2. Who/What are your fashion inspirations?
 
 Some of my favorite fashion inspirations are Style Blogger Soraya De Carvalho (@styleismything); Celebrity Fashion Stylist Olori Swank (@oloriswank); Folake Huntoon of StylePantry (@stylepantry).

3. How would you describe your style?
 
 My style is very classic, yet fashion forward. Edgy and artsy. Vintage inspired, but with a modern day twist. I tend to ignore labels, as I think of myself as a "frugal fashionista." My look is very eccentric. I guess you can say that instead of trying to fit in, I've "fashioned" myself. 
 

 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. You are indeed a young lady with style, class, finesse, and a humbled spirited individual. I am proud to love and know you!

    ReplyDelete