Friday, September 12, 2014

Style Stalking: Brandi

We are back at it for another Friday style stalk feature. This week I have the pleasure to bring to you a beautiful model from right here in the Hampton Roads area. She commands your attention when she walks in the room! There is no mistaken her especially since she recently made Jet's magazines beauty of the week.

 
There is no shortage of talent in Virginia, this much you should know. Brandi not only works it for designers & photographers, but she has a style of her own that landed her as our style stalk feature this week.
 



 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
 I didn't fall in love with fashion until I was about 20 years old. It fascinates me like a form of artistic expression.

2. Who/What are your fashion inspirations?
 
 My fashion inspirations right now are Victoria Beckam, and Rihanna. Though they are on 2 totally different sides of fashion, I still respect them equally because I haven't seen them fail with a look yet.

3. How would you describe your style?
 
 My style is extremely diverse. If I had to sum it up though; I would say edge with a splash of chic!

Make sure that you follow Brandi on instagram for you daily dose of inspiration: @btsmitty

 
Brandi's style offers inspiration for the masses, she can change up like a chameleon. Style should be versatile, it should never lock you in one space. Style is art. Be an inspiration, while being inspired.
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment