Friday, May 30, 2014

Style Stalking: Brenda

Today's feature is a multi-cultural fashionista, who is on a mission to put her mark on the world. Style is not just something you wear, it is how you present yourself. It is easy to go to a store and buy some pieces, but if you have no idea what to do with those pieces than you will be lost. Brenda takes us on a ride through her fashion eyes on her blog canneverbeaskinnybish.com.


 
 
She has been featured on blogs & magazines all around the world. She was featured on the amazing blog fashionbombdaily.com. You can also shop her closet, find the lastest events happening in Toronto, as well as catch a list of her favorite stores. Visit her blog & be inspired!!
 
 
 
 

 
1.When did you fall in love with fashion?
 


I have always been in love with fashion on other people as I was pretty overweight and insecure but I started having a personal love affair with fashion when I was 17 and a freshman in College. I got to ditch the uniforms and discover my own personal style!
 
2. Who/What are your fashion inspiration?
 
 I will always say this: my main inspirations are fellow fashion bloggers like myself. There are so so many fabulous bloggers out there, it's ridiculous. They inspire me everyday as I follow so many on Instagram.
 
3. How would you describe your style?
 
 My style is:color meets curves meets prints. For the most part you'll either find me in a colourful number or a piece with lots of print but I do time it down on occasion! Haha I especially love Ankara fabric!
 
 
 
Make sure you follow Brenda on instagram @theonlyskinnybish, Twitter: @yesbrendacan and Facebook: Brenda’s Blog Skinny Bish.
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo


 


No comments:

Post a Comment