Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Beauty Favs: All about the face!

As my makeup collection continues to grow I can say with confidence that some products I just cannot live without. The 3 products I am going to be sharing with you today are some of my staple products, if I don't have these my face is not complete. lol

The first product is one that I questioned in the beginning because the first time I tried it I really wasn't feeling it. This goes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover. When it comes to beauty products it is like anything else, there will be trial and error. I have recently fell in love with NYX matte finishing spray. This product for me gave me the perfect matte finish I was looking for, without the expensive price tag. This product retails for $7.99 at Ulta.com.
This product works well with my Type A oily skin.
 
 
The next product is one that I was on the hunt for months before coming across it in my local beauty supply store for only $1.99.

I am sure all of you beauty gurus out there can attest to this product being the BOMB.COM. I absolutely love using this product for highlighting. You do not always have to pay high end prices to achieve the same results.
 
 
The last product I am going to share with you is one that I simple could not live without. Mac's mineralized skin finish. Which retails for $30.00 at your local Mac store and on Maccosmetics.com No look would be complete in my book without it.
Now I am sure there are other products that are comparable to this product, but I haven't really looked either. I am a kind of a if it ain't broke don't fix it kinda gal. Which is why I have subscribed to ipsy.com so that I can broaden my horizons and try new things. However I am sure this product won't be dropping off my favorite list any time soon.
 
If you guys have any beauty products I should try please let me know. Who knows they might just be my next fav!!
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment