Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Boutique Crush Fashion & Beauty Bar

I hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day. I spent the day at my god daughters
birthday party, which turned out to be an amazing day at the park with family & friends.
With that being said here was no beauty favs Monday so I have been wanting to get this post up about Boutique Crush, they are located in Virginia Beach, Va and I recently had the pleasure of visiting.
 
 
Boutique Crush recently participated in Hampton Roads INHMD event Fashion & Fros. I hope that many of you were able to experience when they took to the stage featuring plus size line plus size sexy by Danielle Cosby.
 
 
 
This boutique caters to all women & will make sure that they bring you the hottest trends. I always say that not being able to make a decision when it comes to shopping is a good thing..lol As you can see below there are no shortage of accessories.
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you need something that will stand out & set you apart, Boutique Crush will not only make sure that your style is on point but they will also make sure you are beat to death at their makeup bar.
 
They are located at 5300 Kempsville Dr. Ste 116 Virginia Beach, Va 23464.
Make sure that your following:
 

 



 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment