Thursday, May 22, 2014

OOTD: Woodstock chic f/ Forever21 accesories

 
I must admit the closer we get to summer the more Boho/Woodstock chic I feel. This outfit was extremely comfortable and just right for these Low 80 degree days we are having. I found this beautiful mural a month or so ago and I was telling the hubby to be it would be a beautiful location to shoot. This outfit was the perfect match.
 
So if you have been following me on instagram @natural_allure  you would know that I love gold accessories. Forever21 has given me my fill on my gold fix. So I wanted to share a few pieces I picked up over the last couple months.
 
 
 
1-2-3 ring set: Forever21
Tribal bracelet: Forever21
Earrings: H&M
 
 
Dress: H&M
Vest: Vintage
 
 
Clutch: Forever21
 
 
Sunglasses: Jcpenney
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment