Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday beauty favs + more!!

Happy Monday to everyone, I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I don't know about you, but I am glad to finally have some beautiful weather. So over the weekend I decided to test my makeup skills on a live person, other than myself. Doing my own makeup is a breeze, however when it comes to doing someone else's I get all kinds of nervous. I have had several people ask me to do their makeup and I just did not feel confident enough to try. That was until this weekend, I put my fears to the side and decided to go for it. Below are some of the goodies I used along with my 3 favs for this Monday.

 
 
I thought that I would share my journey on perfecting a craft that I very much enjoy doing as a hobby. I say as a hobby because I don't think that makeup is something that I want to do full time, but it is something I enjoy doing so much that I want to definitely learn all that I can about it. It is hard to display your learning process for the world to see, but I figure there might be someone out there just like me that can learn from the mistakes I make & share in my victory once I learn how to slay with the best of them..lol
 
 
A friend of mine ask me to do her makeup for a photoshoot, though a little nervous I told her I would need a test run to see how comfortable I would feel. Below are the before & after pictures. She loved her look, I know that I still have a lot of learning ahead of me but I am glad that I had the courage to give it a try. 


BEFORE
 
 
AFTER

So now I have a clear mission to practice on every face that I can. After all practice makes perfect!
 
 
For my beauty favs this week I went with Maybelline's Fit Me foundation, Ben Nye powder & Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion.
 
$7.99

$10

$10

All of these favs are very affordable and a must have for your personal collection or makeup kit.
 
 
Have you conquered a fear lately? Leave me a comment below and let me know how you overcame it!
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment