Friday, June 20, 2014

Style Stalking: Altagracia

Today's style stalked is non other than the super beautiful Altagracia of inspiredbystyle.com. She is a stylish mommy on the go, she created her blog  her first blog in 2010. Like many of us she feared the judgment of putting something she held so near and dear to her heart out there for the world to see that she deleted it. However in 2013 she put the doubt to the side and launched inspiredbystyle.com and I am so glad that she did. We often look to celebrities for our style inspiration, but there are so many other sources for inspiration and I am so glad that I am across her blog. I hope that you are just as inspired as I was. By the way her blog is also available in Spanish.

 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
 I fell in love with fashion at a very early age  for my birthday's when I was younger I would ask my mom for clothes and shoes instead of toys. I always wanted to wear something new to school every week so I made sure I had good grades so that my mom would reward me with clothes or a new pair of shoes.
 
2. Who/What are your fashion inspirations?
 
 My style inspiration has to be Miroslava Duma she is so classy, chic , and sophisticated she can't do wrong in my eyes I love everything she wears.
 
3. How would you describe your style?
 
 I would describe my style very conservative for my age yet chic , feminine , and comfortable you often catch me chasing around my two babies in order  to do that I have to wear flats and a good pair of boyfriend jeans.
 
 
I don't know about you, but I have been inspired. Let me know if there is someone that inspires you and why.
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment