Friday, February 21, 2014

Style Stalking: Toya

 
This weeks style stalked is a woman that wears many hats and she wears them quite well if I do say so myself. Toya is a sales & marketing professional, mother, wife and now she has added personal style blogger to her resume. I can respect any mother who has not lost her sense of self, all too often women get caught up in the day to day needs of their family that they forget to make time for themselves. The Justfab.com brand ambassador likes to set the example for women of all walks of life that it is ok to set the inner diva loose.
 
 
 
Her style is professional chic! 
 
 
 
She is not afraid to let the colors speak! 
 
 
 
 
 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
I fell in love with fashion at the end of my 8th grade year. I was so obsessed with my personal style I wrote down my outfits on a calendar everyday after I arrived home from school. I wanted to be sure that I did not repeat an item of clothing too often or too soon.
 
2. What /who is your style inspiration?
 
I am inspired by Alicia Keys. Her style is both classy and sexy all together. 

3. How would you describe your style?
 
I would describe my style as classy, sexy, and daring at times. 
 
Make sure that you follow Toya's blog www.inherheels.com
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment