Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Style Stalking: Cynthia

This weeks style stalked is savvy mortgage professional Cynthia. She shows us her style is both fun,colorful and professional. Just because you have a corporate 9-5 does not mean you have to lose your sense of style. You are only confined to the walls you create. In some way or another people feel fashionably bound by their jobs, and sure if you have to wear a uniform it would be pretty hard for you to pull off that weekend street style. However, there is always a way to incorporate your own personal style no matter what your profession! 



What are your thoughts?






1. I fell in love with fashion as a young teen.  I've always had thing for clothes, shoes and my FAV bags! One of my favorite trends right now is coloring blocking.

2. Some of my fashion inspiration are Evelyn Lazoda (I love her Maxi Dresses), Lisa Raye and Raquel (Only on the show single ladies), Emily B(I'm loving her shoe collection right now) and Ritora(I would never wear half the stuff she wears but she inspires me to think out side the box on a casual level.

3.  I would describe my style as classy, classic, sexy and trendy professional.  I'm a business woman so even when I'm casual I have to maintain a level of professionalism and class.  

I am a Realestate professional and I assist people with their financing needs for purchasing a home.  I work one on one with clients to help them build wealth.  We don't just sell homes we sell a lifestyle.  For more information on wealth building contact me directly at cynthia@oldvam.com or 757.822.0330.
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!! I love the comfortable dressy casual looks and especially the blue and yellow dress!! Nadeen from www.thesophisticatedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green dress the most but her style is pretty chic!

    ReplyDelete