Thursday, August 29, 2013

Product combo review

Last night I decided to twist my hair with curl enhancing smoothie and cashmere curl jelly. Ok for starters I am not a fan of using the curl enhancing smoothie by itself, it doesn't give my hair the hold I desire. So I wanted to see if mixing it with the cashmere curl jelly would make a difference. First impression: I am not thrilled with the hold, however because I  never used the jelly before I didn't want to use that much. It definitely left my hair soft and I am not really disappointed with the way it turned out because I only twisted the top, not sure if I would love the results had I twisted my whole head. This is my first attempt to mix these products so I will be trying them again probably using more product. I do love that the jelly has no sulfate, silicones, parabens or mineral oil all of which try my hair out. I will be trying these products again, so this wasn't a total fail.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice blog about of hair products and who you shared information. That is very useful for us. Please Visit:

    curly hair products for women
    naturally curly hair products

    ReplyDelete