Thursday, August 8, 2013

Its my birthday!!

Its my birthday!!

Sleeveless top
$19 - fashionunion.com


H M foldover purse
$23 - hm.com

ASOS spike earrings
asos.com



Its not my birthday exactly. However, I live and breathe fashion, it has something that has always been in my heart, so you can say that it is my BIRTH-DAY. I live by my own set of rules, I always have. Its nearly impossible to have something that is one of kind, unless you are about that life. lol I have a gift and I would love to share that gift with the world. On my blog you can expect the unexpected, I will you show you the world thru my eyes. I will start with a birthday number I am working on for a client. I claim whatever it is I what! Remember that! This is my first time stepping outside of myself to please the style of someone else. I am excited. Please join me on my journey to explore the things that make me ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment