Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lady in red: City chic

Lady in red: City chic

Lady in red: City chic by naturalallure featuring birthstone jewelry

I am still currently working on a look for a clients birthday. I absolutely fell in love with these shoes from Calvin Klein, I thought that would be a great statement piece. She provided me with a specific look she wanted along with her own personal style. I always like to give my clients exactly what they want, but I also create several other looks for them so that they are able to see how diverse fashion can be. Needless to say she loves both looks I have put together for her so far and she will have a tough time deciding. That is the beautiful part to me, allowing someone to see outside the box and show them things that they may have otherwise overlooked. Individual style is what makes us unique, however sometimes it is always good to think outside the box, you never know what you will find!!  

Ichi embellished jacket
$40 - nelly.com

Vila
$47 - vila.com

Forever New studded clutch
$27 - forevernew.com.au

Birthstone jewelry
macys.com

Black nail polish
butterlondon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment