Friday, August 23, 2013

5 fab dresses, $50 and under series

A fashionista should have options, this is true. However no where in the rule book does it say you have to break the bank to look like a million bucks. I personally do not believe spending alot of money on clothes, shoes and handbags makes you fashionable. Style will always be relevant in fashion, because it can turn your $1000 outfit into a circus act if not styled correctly. Now don't get me wrong designers threads are nice to have, but they are not a must have to make you fashionista. I have decided to do a $50 or less series, were I will show you pieces that can add that special something to your wardrobe. I will start with dresses, because what fashionista doesn't love a fab dress. All of the dresses I have selected are $50 or less. I will also post shoes, handbags and accessories in this series. I will also post different looks of my own that are $50 and less.

I hope this will be helpful. And if you have fab dresses, handbags or shoes that you would like to share please feel free. I would also like to feature people on my instragram so follow me @natural_allure for your chance to be featured in your fashion for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment