Friday, October 10, 2014

Style Stalking : Wendy

You guys know I am a sucker for all things vintage. All would not have be right in the world if I did not come across this amazing vintage beauty. This weeks style stalk is a vintage lover like myself and she is taking the world by storm one vintage fashionista at a time. Wendy has been featured on fashionbombdaily.com and in Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine. There is no mistaken the grace and style Wendy's gives to the vintage world Which is why she had to be this weeks style stalked. Don't take my word for it!!
 

 

 

 

 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 I have always loved fashion. As a little girl, I always loved wearing dresses. Getting dresses was always fun for me. I also grew up around a group of fashionable women. My mother always made sure we were well dressed when stepping out into the world.

2. What/Who is your fashion inspiration?
 Anyone that knows me, will tell you my style inspiration is Diana Ross. Yes, Diana Ross! I have an old soul. Lol.  Her style is timeless, classic and sexy. Diana Ross is my fashion muse.  Solange Knowles and Tracey Ellis Ross are also my style inspiration but if you look at their styles you will see the root or the origination of their fashion is the one and only Diana Ross

3. How would you describe your style?
 My style is more of classic modern day vintage. I enjoy adventures to my local thrift store to find amazing pieces to add to my wardrobe.  I believe a women can have a career, be fashionable and feel great. Sexy is being confident and looking like a lady. That's the message I like to send when I wear my clothes.
 
Well, Ms. Wendy we got the message loud and clear!
DON'T let the inspiration stop here:
Instagram: @justjewels4u
Facebok fan page: Thrifting Fashionistas
 
If you know a fashionista who is style stalk worthy email naturalallure761@gmail.com
*All features MUST be nominated*
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

2 comments: