Friday, October 17, 2014

Style Stalk: Nikki

Hello loves, it's Friday again and with that comes great style inspiration. You guys know this is my favorite day of the week, it is the day I get to show you guys who has inspired me. This fellow blogger does not just rock her vintage style, she knocks the socks off that mutha! (excuse my French.lol) When I came across Nikki I knew I had to feature her. Don't just take my word for it!






 
1.When did you fall in love with fashion?

    I don’t think I ever fell in love with fashion it’s always just been an interest and love of mine. Ever since I was a kid I’m talking like 8 years old I would dress differently than other kids and I love expressing myself through my clothing.  I knew I wanted to work in fashion at a very early age.  That love affair never ended.
 
2. Who/What is your fashion inspiration? 

 I find fashion inspiration everywhere.  In interior design for pattern mixing or color options. I love men’s styling and find a lot of inspiration from that.  I love looking at Ralph Lauren ads.  Like most bloggers J. Crew is a huge inspiration. I love the styling they do.  I also don’t like to look like everyone else so I try to take things and make it my own.
 
 
3. How would you describe your style?  

  How would you describe your style? My style is all over the place and honestly I like it.  One day I’m preppy them rocker then feminine.  Again, I try to not to dress like everyone else, I just want to have fun with my clothes and I don’t take my style too seriously. I love anything vintage and I gravitate towards vintage pieces and thrift stores. I love the uniqueness of thrift stores and the one-of-a-kindness of them.

 
Now Nikki is a fashionista after my own heart. Nothing else brings me joy than a woman that knows exactly where she stands with her love for fashion. I can completely understand Nikki when she says she doesn't like to dress like everyone else. Quite frankly I find trends boring, however they do provide you with a outline and from there the possibilities are endless.
 
Make sure you follow Nikki's blog style-rehab.com to learn how you can learn how she can help you organize your closet and turn that old drab wardrobe into a fabulous work of art.
 
Don't let the inspiration stop here, you can follow nikki on instagram for your daily dose of inspiration: @stylerehabdotcom
 
If you know someone who is style stalk worthy email naturalallure761@gmail.com
*Features MUST be nominated*
 
 

2 comments: