Friday, November 14, 2014

Style Stalk Friday: Eunice

Friday brings lots of relief from the hectic and busy week, however for my readers it also brings what now should be your favorite day of the week on the blog . Style Stalk Friday!! I think it is time to officially name this day. I have been doing features for a while and consistently posted on Fridays, so it only made sense to make it a official. This week we feature fellow blogger and style maven Eunice of glossylipz.com. Eunice is a fashion blogger and model, born in Ghana now living in the UK she is no stranger to love of fashion we all share. Her blog started out as just a hobby and quickly found herself sharing her love for fashion with the world.





 
1. When did you fall in love with fashion?
 
 Have always loved fashion and I remember very well when I was in junior secondary school back home in Ghana I always wanted to look good especially on Saturday classes when we get to dress casual, and as a child back in the days when my parents could not afford  many stylish clothes however I would always make sure I looked my best in what I had until I could afford and make my own choices.

2. Who/What are your style inspirations?
 
  "StyleIsMything" really inspires me her style is just out of this world and anything to do with shoes, bags, accessories and clothes also inspires me a lot, not forgetting when I see other girl just rocking the high street style with such confident.


3. How would you describe your style?
 
   I will describe my style as trendy and very much girly, I love to keep up with the latest fashion and I dress according to how I feel on any particular day and my look always has a very feminine flair to it.

 
Make sure you follow Eunice on instagram @glossylipz1 for more daily fashion inspiration.
 
 
 
 
xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment