Monday, November 3, 2014

Makeup Mondays: Featuring Ariell Ash

Happy Monday everyone. I hope everyone had an amazing & productive weekend. With fall quickly making each departure and old man winter taking it's place, Ariell continues with the love of all things lips. Check out what goodies Ariell has to share with us this week.


Sephora Cream Lip Stains
This make up Monday I want to highlight fall lip colors. I think three colors that are E sensual for fall is a nude color a nice red and a beautiful dark plum color. With these three colors you would definitely have a lip for any occasion. I recently purchased these cream lip stains in the colors always red (red), classic beige (nude), and dark berry (dark plum). These colors dry to a matte finish and the pigmentation is amazing. I've attached my YouTube video with the full review of these colors.

 
 
 

 


 
 
Instagram: @rollinwithstone
Youtube: rollinwithstone
Website: www.ariellash.com



No comments:

Post a Comment