Thursday, January 2, 2014

OOTD: Thrifty fabulous

There is no better feeling than when you go thrifting and you find that perfect piece. I love blazers, and I love them even more when I find them while thrifting. Blazers are the one thing I constantly look for whenever I am thrifting. I got this blazer a few months ago at my local thrift store and I fell in love with the fit, photos make it look solid red, but it has an equal amount of black detailing. I wasn't always a thrifty kind a girl, I just did not think I would find anything worth my time. BOY WAS I WRONG! Thrifting is definitely not for everyone, but any fashionista can tell you, amazing things come from the thrift store. So think twice the next you pass up a thrifting oppurtunity..lol

I paired the blazer with Levi jeans from Jcpenney, black tank from forever21 and shoes & bag are from justfab. 

You don't always have to spend alot to be fabulous.

xoxoStayFabulousxoxo




FOTD
I can't forget my accessories. I'm in love with my dope gold chain from etceteraboutique.bigcartel.com and my lion earrings from crystylezboutique.bigcartel.com

1 comment: