Friday, December 27, 2013

OOTD & FOTD: Holiday finds

In the midst of all the holiday fun, I found time to get somethings for myself. I found this sweater & button up at forever21. I fell in love with the color of the sweater, its something about rich colors that attract me. The faux leather shoulders add a edgy touch, the contrast of colors with the button up made for a excellent pair. I stopped at jcp as well, were I found these adorable flats, in burgundy and grey. Pants are from the gap & purse is from jcp, seen before in previous OOTD. I hope everyone had a blessed holiday.



xoxoStayFabulousxoxo



As for my face
Eyes: BH cosmetics party girl palette
Face: Olay & Covergirl foundation in soft sable, Mac mineral skin finish in deep dark, Nars seduction on the cheeks, Ruby kisses bronzer, Ruby kisses 3d face creator for highlight under eye(not sure what shade)
Lips: Mac chestnut liner & snob lippie
I set with elfs setting mist

1 comment: