Monday, January 6, 2014

Event alert!!

Hello my loves, I wanted to inform you guys about a few events taking place in the next couple of months in the Hampton Roads area. When I first started blogging I didn't think that there was much going on in the area, BOY WAS I WRONG. All it took was a little research and now I am on a mission to inform my fellow lovely's. There is definitely a social scene present in Hampton Roads and I plan on being in on the action.  

First event

THE KINKY TEXTURE MIXER IS COMING TO HAMPTON ROADS! 

 Get Ready to PARTY because Johnene is bringing something NEW & EXCITING in a relaxing atmosphere for all of the Naturals in the Hampton Roads Area! The Kinky Texture Mixer will allow you to network with other naturals while learning about new products and methods to use for your natural hair.

Don't MISS OUT ON THIS!!
For Tickets, Vendor & Stylist Showcase Information or Sponsorship Opportunities, visit www.ktmixer.com !! Connect with us to stay updated!!

 Contact: info.ktmixer@gmail.com
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/ktmixer
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheKTMixer


Second event

I am so very happy to be sharing this event with you my loves. It is important that our next generation of women know how it important it is to present ourselves in a positive light. If you have a daughter between the ages of 14-19 I urge you to have them be a part of this event.




No comments:

Post a Comment