Thursday, October 31, 2013

Style spin: Be inspired

I love to surf the web and social media and be inspired. In today's post I will share with you two ladies who outfit inspired me and I decided to put my own spin on it. Style is the foundation of fashion, so its important that with anything you be you and put your own stamp on it. 
I came across this beautiful fashionista on instagram. I always loved the denim on denim look and when I saw how she put her's together that got my wheels turning about what I had in my closet. This outfit has just the right amount of  simple mixed with statement that any fashion girl would love to make.  Follower her on instagram @_irock. 


I have been following this style blogger/cosmotolegist  for quite some time now and I can say that she always serves. Tres Chic is the perfect statement for this style diva, her looks are always so well put together. A pop of color can always add that perfect something to your look. Oh did I mention she can beat a mean face, she is a well rounded diva that will never give you anything less than fabulous. Follow her 
www.lover4fashion.com
instagram: lover4_fashion
youtube: lover4fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment