Friday, November 1, 2013

Covering my first event

I am so excited to be sharing with you guys the first event that I will be covering as a blogger. As you can tell I am natural and my journey began 3 years ago as a big chop and at that time I had no idea what a big chop was I just knew that it was time for a change and I always wanted to cut all of my hair off. Any who, that leads me to the present day, I have been letting my hair grow back for the past year and a half and in May of this year I decided to give my hair some flare by cutting it into a style. It was fun while it lasted, but now I am on to a new challenge and that is growing my hair out. Whether you are transitioning, newly natural or a seasoned natural you can never have to much information. 

Karen Wilson has been so very gracious in giving me this opportunity to cover her event. Karen is a 15 year vet in the game of natural hair care and she is on a movement to educate women on the beauty of caring for their natural hair. Styling your hair is one thing, but keeping it healthy is a whole different ball game. This event will be packed with information from hair care regimen to picking out the right products for your hair. If you are in the Virginia Beach area I would love to see you there. Tickets are still available click here to purchase. 

Karen has also written a book Yes you can! A quick and easy guide to natural hair care. 
This is going to be one educational event you don't want to miss!!



xoxoStayFabulousxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment