Thursday, October 17, 2013

OOTD: Denim fab


Today's look was inspired by the denim on denim from craze that is sweeping the fashion nation. Now let's not forget this fade or trend is nothing new, it has been around for years. I myself simple love the contrast that a medium 
dark denim and a dark denim give when paired with gold accessories. (I am a sucker for gold jewelry) I paired my Miley Cyrus denim button up with a pair of distressed skinnys from Old Navy. Shoes are from Kohls and I have to say that mustard is a color I think looks amazing against darker skin tones. Have fun with your wardrobe, mix and match you never know what you will find. 


xoxoStayfabulousxoxo



Watch: pinkaccessoriesshop.com



Necklace: Burlington coat factory

Bag: New York & Co(fyi, its
it's really old)

Hey did I mention that I'm loving my hair today. Twist out done with Aunt Jackie's curls & coils curl la la defining curl mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment